St Lucia - 10 Things To Know Before You GoSt Lucia - that lush green island of rugged unspoilt beauty needs to be a MUST VISIT at the least once in your lifetime and in this quick introduction you'll discover just 10 of the various reasons why.
1. The Resorts - Starting from the no frills Bed and Breakfast to the more opulent and regal spreads, either perched on a hilltop with commanding ocean views or proper down on the beach, we boast accommodations suited to each style and budget.
2. The Weather - With 12 months-spherical temperatures of 65 - ninety five degrees Fahrenheit you really could not pick a better Caribbean Vacation Location
3. All Inclusives - All inclusives are an effective way to vacation as you can take pleasure in your holidays and not pay a single penny more...well nearly!
4. Getting Around - Check out a St Lucia map earlier than you arrive to discover a few of the enjoyable places to explore and get to really know, with Gros Islet being one such place that involves mind...
5. Tours & Excursions - A good way to really enjoy this Merely Lovely Island Paradise is to get out on just a few excursions when you get here. Resolve what floats your boat...excursions by land, or by sea...deep sea fishing, explore a nature reserve or working plantation, or even go on a St Lucia Photo Safari where you may study skills that may teach you methods to create the proper trip photographs that you'll be proud to print to canvas and frame
6. Car Leases - For those who wish to discover on your own there are numerous car rental corporations to choose from and in recent years the St Lucia Authorities has granted Car rental st lucia rental corporations very favorable tax breaks that have allowed them to replace their fleets to more trendy vehicles.
7. Trash The Costume - Boost your trip with this sensuous, super sexy photograph shoot that may take you right down to the seashore for a photo session that takes you up on the rocks then into the ocean.
8. The Restaurants - A culinary explosion of amazing tastes awaits you in St Lucia, from genuine Cantonese cuisine to a European Caribbean fusion, to Lucian model Tex Mex, to the real meals that we locals love to eat...and so much more in between.
9. Duty Free Shopping - Well your journey just would not be full with out some good buys on your good byes and for this Duty Free Shopping is a must. The cruise ship port at Pointe Seraphine and La Place Carenage are well-liked places for local Duty Free Shopping and the duty free shops at our airports are another place for last purchases
10. Getting Here - And final but not least is how one can get to here. American Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Delta, Air Canada and a number of other charter flights frequently service St Lucia. And now Liat, The Caribbean Airline, plans to offer flights to St Lucia making it simpler than ever earlier than so that you can come jam with us...