St Lucia - 10 Things To Know Before You GoSt Lucia - that lush green island of rugged unspoilt beauty needs to be a MUST VISIT at the least as soon as in your lifetime and in this quick introduction you'll uncover just 10 of the numerous reasons why.
1. The Resorts - Starting from the no frills Bed and Breakfast to the more opulent and regal spreads, both perched on a hilltop with commanding ocean views or right down on the beach, we boast accommodations suited to each taste and budget.
2. The Weather - With yr-round temperatures of 65 - ninety five degrees Fahrenheit you really couldn't pick a greater Caribbean Vacation Location
3. All Inclusives - All inclusives are a good way to vacation as you'll be able to enjoy your holidays and not pay a single penny more...well practically!
4. Getting Round - Check out a St Lucia map before you arrive to find a few of the fun places to explore and get to really know, with Gros Islet being one such place that involves mind...
5. Excursions & Excursions - A good way to really enjoy this Merely Lovely Island Paradise is to get out on just a few excursions while you get here. Determine what floats your boat...excursions by land, or by sea...deep sea fishing, explore a nature reserve or working plantation, and even go on a St Lucia Photo Safari where you will learn skills that may educate you methods to create the right trip photos that you're going to be proud to print to canvas and body
6. Automobile Leases - For those who wish to explore on your own there are a lot of Car rental st lucia rental firms to select from and in recent years the St Lucia Authorities has granted automobile rental firms very favorable tax breaks which have allowed them to update their fleets to more trendy vehicles.
7. Trash The Dress - Spice up your trip with this sensuous, super sexy photo shoot that may take you right down to the seashore for a photograph session that takes you up on the rocks then into the ocean.
8. The Restaurants - A culinary explosion of amazing tastes awaits you in St Lucia, from authentic Cantonese delicacies to a European Caribbean fusion, to Lucian type Tex Mex, to the real food that we locals like to eat...and a lot more in between.
9. Duty Free Shopping - Well your trip just wouldn't be full with out some good buys to your good byes and for this Duty Free Shopping is a must. The cruise ship port at Pointe Seraphine and La Place Carenage are well-liked places for native Duty Free Shopping and the duty free shops at our airports are another place for ultimate purchases
10. Getting Right here - And final but not least is easy methods to get to here. American Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Delta, Air Canada and a number of other charter flights usually service St Lucia. And now Liat, The Caribbean Airline, plans to offer flights to St Lucia making it easier than ever earlier than for you to come jam with us...